Friday, February 16, 2007

Frideo. This is the first installment of what I hope will be a weekly feature of this blog. I spend a good bit of time each week browsing YouTube, Google Video, and other such sites (it's a great way to procrastinate), and now you can share in the wealth I've uncovered. I may post music videos, like "Song of the Week" over at Boerishbwoy, or just something I thought was funny, or perhaps something from the world of cinema, classic scenes or trailers for movies I'd recommend. Basically whatever strikes my fancy is fair game.

Because this is the first installment of Frideo, I've decided to go for a double feature. The following two videos are, I think, quite clever. They are impromptu musicals arranged by Prangstrüp, the first in a university library and the second in a lecture. Enjoy!



5 comments:

George van Popta said...

I laughed until I cried, Piet. Very good.

Anonymous said...

too bad we have dial-up internet at home... these videos will have to wait until Monday morning at school...

Glad to see your blog is back up, and Iam waiting your posts on Kierkegaard on reading the Bible with eager anticipation.

What did you read for that class?

PietHarsevoort said...

Rev. Van Popta: I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Stu: I'll try to post on Kierkegaard early next week.

Anonymous said...

I finally got to see the videos... it was worth procrastinating with Hebrew. All I can think is, I wonder what I would have done if I was the prof?

JVE said...

excellent!! :) haha... thanks for sharing