Saturday, August 19, 2006

Well, I'm Off...
I'm heading off, a little early, to Campfire to spend another week as a counselor. The time I spend at Camp is really a highlight of the summer. But before I go, I've been tagged:

1. One book that changed your life: Al Wolters' Creation Regained

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis

3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Augustine's Confessions

4. One book that made you laugh: I find tiresome most books that are meant to be funny, but The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams cracked me up.

5. One book that made you cry: Where the Red Fern Grows, by Wilson Rawls. At least twice.

6. One book that you wish had been written: The definitive work on the relationship between theology and philosophy/faith and reason. Or, The Great Canadian Novel by Pieter A. Harsevoort.

7. One book that you wish hadn’t been written: Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler.

8. One book that you’re currently reading: A Treasury of Jewish Folklore, edited by Nathan Ausubel.

9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: The Enneads by Plotinus

10. Now tag five people. Nah.

No comments: