Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Halfway there...

50% of my undergrad is now behind me. This fact leaves me both elated, and nervous. I can't say I regret finishing my last exam this morning, but the thought of being done school terrifies me. I don't mind having the summer off, but to think that, D.V., in two short years I'll be leaving Redeemer behind! It's scary stuff.

Not that after my undergrad degree I'm leaving academia for good. I'm quite convinced that a Masters Degree would be a fun thing to pursue (although in what field I have not yet decided). But my time at Redeemer thus far has been stimulating, rewarding, and enjoyable. I'm not going to want to leave when the time comes. If only tuition was halved I think I might stick around for a (long) while. I'd really love to do a triple-honours (religion, history, english) along with a double major (philosophy, poli. sci.) But I suppose my time at Redeemer is one of those good things that must come to an end.

Not yet, thankfully.

No comments: